[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ideas about organizing materials

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 22:58:51 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. So I'm definitely in my kumihimo zone
right now and I've purchased a ton of supplies for the craft. I have
tubes of seed beads and embroidery floss and other cording that I
honestly don't know how to organize. I thought about simply brailling
labels and putting them on the print labels, but I do have a lot of
materials and it would take me forever to label each one separately.
How do you manage to organize something like this? I'm willing to
spend the time creating a system if I can use again, so any ideas
would be great!

Thanks,
Minh