[Nfb-krafters-korner] carol of the Christmas bells

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jul 31 10:48:21 UTC 2014

I am not Jill, but Any craft store should have the 12 peg, flower loom and even Walmart.  If possible, get the one with out the ridge at the top.  The one with the ridge is blue and the old version I wood color.
Hope this helps.  The blue one will work, but I just find the ridge at the top of the pegs, to be annoying.
The good thing about the blue loom is the pegs are not removable, like on the original version.

Terry Powers