[Nfb-krafters-korner] Attn: Teachers

slery via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 03:13:18 UTC 2014

I am helping Joyce with scheduling classes while she does not have access to
her other computer. If you have talked to her about scheduling a class,
please contact me ASAP. If you would like to schedule a class, you need to
contact me. I do not have any class proposals for Christmas in August
classes. We are supposed to have a contest with kits for these classes but
right now we do not have any classes.

Shile you need to contact me to get dates and set up classes, please also
copy Joyce on your messages so she can jump in with her wisdom when she
feels up to it

Cindy Sheets, 1st VP, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division