[Nfb-krafters-korner] Attn: Teachers

Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 15:07:14 UTC 2014

Cindy,
I have spoke to Joyce in the past about scheduling a Christmas in August
class. I told her I would teach the Peppermint Candy Wreath with other candy
items during that time. I only need one night, and the day and time is not
important to me, so fill out day and time and let me know. I will be
supplying my materials in a kit for this contest winner for this class.
Please let me know and I will send you any details you need on this class,
not sure what you will need, please let me know.
Terry K