[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Chat

via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 16:10:34 UTC 2014

I want to thank all of you for being at the chat last night.  I  believe we
covered a lot and things look like they are moving ahead well toward
convention.

It was exciting news to learn that Theresa and Ken have permission thru
Mrs. Mauer to teleconference our meeting and I will be there thru this
exciting  new way of communications.

More information will be available regarding this and how you might be able
 to listen to our meeting.  More to come on this.

The card fundraiser is moving ahead and more information will be made
available if you have items made to include in the cards.  We have a few  folks
willing to help take your items there to convention.  So if you have  them
and want to mail them please contact Cindy Z. or Lily.

A reminder regarding our membership drive will be coming out on the list as
 there were questions last night about when dues needed to be paid in order
to be  included in our drawing.

Joyce