[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important Notice For Membership

Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 17:28:18 UTC 2014

If you are a present member of Krafters Korners, it is important for you to
read the following notice. I hope it is expressed clearly and if you have
any questions, because of the time line on this notice, please post your
questions for answers as soon as possible.

     Renewal Membership for 2014-2015

If you are presently a member of Krafters Korners, your dues are paid and
current until July 1, 2014. If you would like to continue your membership
your new dues must be paid to the treasurer by that date. Dues for this year
are $20.

We have a Membership contest that is presently in effect and we want to
remind everyone of the rules of this contest. If you want to be included in
this drawing for the kits for Christmas in August classes, and you will be a
renewable member your dues must be received No later than June 26, 2014 by
our KK Treasurer, Cindy S. When your dues are received by June 26, 2014 your
name will be entered into the contest to be drawn at general meeting, July
1, 2014. You may pay your dues of $20 at anytime BUT if not paid by the June
26 date you will not be included in the drawing. If you are planning to pay
your dues at the general meeting, they will be accepted but No contest entry
will be issued. The contest will Close for all current member June 26,2014.

You will also be given an additional contest entry for each person that uses
your name as a referral in joining that is a new member to KK by June
26,2014. This also closes June 26 for additional entries.

Since time is getting shorter, please go to the website and pay your dues to
get into the drawings of kits, which presently are valued at over $50 and
more. Any new member may join at any time and new members, not renewed
members at convention, up to July 1 meeting will be included in the drawing.

I hope I have made myself clear, however, if you have any questions please
post them to list or to me directly as we do not want anyone to miss their
chance to win this contest. This message will be posted again next week as a
reminder.

Terry Knox