[Nfb-krafters-korner] Contest

Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 17:36:04 UTC 2014

More ways to win.

For the member who gets the most new members to join.You could get your dues
paid for the next year.In addition to our Contest for kits for Christmas in
August. As an added bonus, after contest closes, the member who has
increased our membership of KK will be awarded the next years, 2015-2016
Dues Paid of $20., for telling others about Krafters Korner and getting them
to join in membership. Just a reminder, Have your new member state on their
application, who told them abouth Krafters to receive the additional entry
and Most Important, This part of the contest closes June 26, 2014, so spread
the word and get in those extra entries.

Terry Knox