[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT paying bills

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jun 9 00:00:07 UTC 2014

I use a human reader, to go through mail, then pay bills via my banks
bill pay service.  With reader all I have to write down is name of
payee, amount, and due date, so it doesn't take long.  And ... some
of them will send e-bills, so don't even need reader.

I wouldn't trust a scanner and ocr program with bills, a small error
could have disasterous results.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org