[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT paying bills

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 23:52:54 UTC 2014

I am looking to learn how to keep track and pay my bills.  I know they  are
doing paperless bills and have contacted my utilities.  I use JAWS and
using the newest version of it.  I got the updated version of Open Book and  I
got a new printer with scanner and need to get those things hooked up and
installed.  Is there any programs or ways that you can suggest and do you
know if and where you might be able to get some training to do these  thinghs.

I took care of all our bills the first 25 years of our married lives and
then went blind.  I told John he gets the next 25 years of handling the
money.  Well I will be getting a lot less, but need to figure out how to  hang
on to the house.  In 4 years it will be paid for and then the mortgage  will
be cut in half then what it is now as I will have the taxes to pay.

Any suggestions regarding how you keep track and pay your bills would very
much be appreciated.

Joyce