[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT paying bills

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 01:13:17 UTC 2014

Hi Joyce,

I still live at home with my mom when I'm not at school so I'm sure I
don't have as many bills as you do, but for the ones that I do have, I
never get a paper bill. A lot of services now have an option for you
to get your bill through eail. You could also just call into the
company and get your amount through an automated system and pay
through the phone with your bank account or credit card or whatever.
This is how I usually pay my bills. Another option you could look into
is automatic withdrawal, which is basically you authorizing a service
to take money from your bank account automatically every month at a
certain time. If you don't already have an online account with your
bank, you should definitely do this. I keep track of all my accounts
this way so I'm sure where my money is going and ho wmuch. Hope this
helps!

Minh

On 6/8/14, Shelbi Hindel via Nfb-krafters-korner