[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT paying bills

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 9 02:11:01 UTC 2014

Joyce,

I have a human reader who comes to my house every 2-4 weeks depending on our
schedules.  It usually takes us 2-3 hours to go through all of the mail that
has piled up and pay bills.  The payment part might include filling out
forms, writing checks, credit card payment.  She also helps me file
everything.  Once a year we clean out the files, or at least we try to keep
to that schedule, but it is more like every 2 years.

I use the Outlook calendar and notes, Word and Excel to keep track of bills
paid, things to do, notes about an issue, etc.  I am not comfortable relying
on a scanner to read my bills as it is not 100% accurate.  I am receiving
more bills electronically, but I am not comfortable paying bills via the
computer.

Annette