[Nfb-krafters-korner] Current happenings

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 17:40:02 UTC 2014

Hi Terry and all,

I miss hearing from everyone on the list as well. I check every day to see
what is happening. I haven't been doing any new crafty things so have had
nothing to say.
However, I am well, busy with morning exercise classes at the health club
and afternoons in the garden. Lately, I've been dodging thunderstorms as
well.

Hope others are doing well and hope to hear from you soon.  the first summer
after I joined the group I felt rather left out with all the talk of the
convention since I was not attending. However, folks assured me that I was
not the only one staying home and that helped. So if you are out there and
feeling left out, don't. most of us are still around waiting for classes to
start up again. My seven point snowflake macramé class will be in August,
though it is not up on the site yet, you can look forward to it. hopefully,
there will be other interesting classes coming up soon.

Cathy F