[Nfb-krafters-korner] Current happenings

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 19:16:04 UTC 2014

Some of us are working on Braille greeting cards.  I am excited to see what
other people are doing.  I have hearts, cats, sailboats, trucks and flags,
teddy bears, and more.  Some of these figures can be combined.  We will find
out at convention what the response is.  I have showed them to some people
who really like them.  If there is time, I will offer the buyers a chance to
copy the words from the front in print.  Then the inside can have a personal
message in print or I will put it in Braille, again if there is time.  We
can also encourage buyers to send them to kids who may wish to color in the
Braille designs.  If this catches on at convention, we will have to talk
about marketing during the year.  Could be a real fun project and bring in
some money besides!

Ramona