[Nfb-krafters-korner] Current happenings

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jun 25 18:43:59 UTC 2014

Thanks Terry!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 8:54 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Current happenings

Hello Everyone,

All has been quiet on list lately, guess everyone is getting ready for convention. Glad to hear Joyce is going home from the rehab it place, Hope if you are reading this, you will send us a message to let us know how you are doing. Hope Denise and her husband are resting and getting better from their health problems, I know you will be missed from convention, but you are correct, your health does matter. Cindy is back to work today and that is good, she is feeling better. So hope this messages finds everyone doing well with the storms across the country I send my regards and hope you all are doing well. Miss hearing about Becky and Jake, Jill and what she is doing and Henrietta and her post. Getting ready for a slow week as everyone enjoys convention, keep posting on list for everyone else.

Terry K