[Nfb-krafters-korner] publicity for convention

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 21:16:39 UTC 2014

Hello again,
Seeing Ramona's post about the braille cards has reminded me that I have not
seen an email from the NFB master list concerning our cards for sale or our
handcrafted items. I know that someone was going to send something to Dave,
but I can't remember who it is. I would do it myself, but I believe it must
come through Joyce to be official, and of course she doesn't have her home
computer up and running yet.
Any ideas as to what we should do about this?
Cathy F