[Nfb-krafters-korner] publicity for convention

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 21:38:41 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I haven't seen emails concerning this particular action item. Let me
triple check with folks that I've got the pricing correct and the
details about the cards correct, and I'll be happy to send a notice to
david with an explanation that Joyce is somewhat out of commission.
Also, whoever is in charge of social media for the division, aka,
Twitter and facebook, should probably make some posts happen. The
Twitter hashtag for convention is #nfb14. I'll be tweeting for several
orgs and ivisions while at convention and would be happy to put KK on
my list of Twitter handles tweeting and getting our name out there. I
would need the user name and password to tweet though.

LM

On 6/25/14, Cathy via Nfb-krafters-korner