[Nfb-krafters-korner] publicity for convention

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jun 25 22:08:30 UTC 2014

Thanks Lisamaria, but we have it taken care of.  I talked with Joyce.  Cathy is going to send her a write up and Joyce will approve it and send it on to Dave.

Joyce is home and her computer is up and running she is just far behind with everything and her new appointments.

Thanks for offering to get it done!  See you at convention.  Alyssa is ready to babysit if you need her!

Cindy Z.