[Nfb-krafters-korner] publicity for convention

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 22:15:51 UTC 2014

Super cool. Before I saw that this was already being taken care of, I
wrote the following. I couldn't remember exact pricing, but in case
this text spurs those creative juices:

Tired of shopping for greeting cards with a stranger? Tired of looking
for that perfect romantic card and having some unknown customer
service clerk reading you card messages?

Well, look no further, or at least, look for your nearest Krafters
Korner member at convention.

This year, Krafters Korner is selling charming handmade braille cards
with a handmade craft item inside. Choose from birthday messages to
congratulation messages, and everything in between. $5 for small cards
and $6 for large cards. $1 extra for a personalized, on demand,
braille greeting inside your special card.

Call or text X at XXX-XXX-XXXX during convention if you can’t find a
crafter near you.

 I think one of the most important things is to have a contact person
at convention. These cards are coming out pretty awesome and it has
been pretty cool to have everyone brailling away and crafting away.

LM