[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sign up for my kumihimo basics class

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 13:33:39 UTC 2014

Good morning all,

My email kumihimo class is now posted on the website so please go and
sign up! I will be teaching the basic braids of kumihimo like the 8
strand round and half round, but I will also be teaching a few more
complicated braids (12 strand spiral, 16 strand square, etc). I'll
also go over using beads with your kumihimo braids and attaching end
caps to turn it into a bracelet or necklace. The class is starting
July 15, which should give sufficient time for the convention
attendees to rest up after a fun week. :). Please let me know if you
have any questions about the supplies and materials or just need help
picking them out. I'm really excited for this class.

Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence