[Nfb-krafters-korner] Learning to braille patterns

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 15:24:04 UTC 2014

Dixie, if you are Brailling for your own use, you make the rules.  Min's
advice is largely what I do, but I would not bother to capitalize psso.

If you want to Braille a pattern and send it to somebody else, get a book
with knitting patterns.  You can borrow one from from the Library or get a
copy of Our Special.  It frequently  has some knitting patterns.
Ramona