[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jun 28 18:49:33 UTC 2014

We had spoken in the past about having a report from some of our friends on
 new things in the exhibit hall at Convention or what you found that you
enjoyed  during Convention.  I need you guys who are going to convention to
touch  base with me and pick out a Monday in July to be a reporter for us.
Let me  know and even give us a report on Krafters Korner Craft Show, meeting,
etc and  lets figure out what to do for next year to make it more
interesting and plan  ahead.