[Nfb-krafters-korner] ATTN EVERYONE: class sign-ups

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 19:00:18 UTC 2014

ATTENTION

On all class sign-ups until further notice, there is a message at the top of
the class that states we are having problems with sign-ups and that you
should try the sign-up form but if that fails to to return to the top of the
page and use the link provide to email your information for signing up. It
is important that you use this link because it sends the message to special
addresses for class sign-ups and it fills in the subject line with the class
information that we need to make sure you get in the right class.. This is
very important because there will be many classes offered in August and this
helps us keep them straight. While Joyce is back home now, I am still
helping her keep this information up to date until she is able to take over
completely again.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division