[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce or list quilter

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jun 30 21:44:06 UTC 2014

Hello Joyce,

Hope this message finds you getting stronger and feeling up to giving me
some quilt assistance. I go to you because I believe you know how to direct
me, but if anyone else is reading this and can help, please jump in here. I
have not given up, I am the little quilter who keeps trying. I am reading
about making a quilt with Jelly Rolls, but the directions are feally
detailed. I am thinking, get the jelly rools and sew them with a quarter
seam to desired block then sew blocks together. Howver, when I read the
directions it sounds so very difficult. I know jelly rolls are two and one
half wide and I know you can cut blocks from them, am I making this
difficult for myself. The more I read the harder it seems to get. Can you
make it simple? Buy the jelly rolls and sew them together, is there more? I
have downloaded a book on How to make a Jelly quilt, but it confuses me all
the more.

Terry K