[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kick the Can Ice Cream (Just being support staff for Henrietta)

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Jun 30 23:44:48 UTC 2014

Well, some memories.  I remember the snowman one.  I can't remember if I had
it or a friend had one but, I definitely remember it.  I also remember those
ice cube popsicles.  We had popsicle sticks, though.  I lived in Maryland as
a kid and it got very hot in the summer so mom would make them for my
brother and me.  They were messy so we ate them outdoors.  Does anyone
remember running through the sprinkler in the summer?  We didn't have a pool
so, we improvised.  It was always fun to run through the sprinkler.  Hmm, I
think I'm dating myself here.  OH well, I don't care.  I'm 55 years old.  I
have very dark brown hair and no wrinkles so, nobody guesses my age.  Okay,
that's all.  Thanks for reminding me of those old days.

Regards,

Denise

PS:  For anyone who attended the Craft Fair at Convention, how did it go?  I
hope everyone did well and that the Braille cards were a big hit.