[Nfb-krafters-korner] Health Reports, please

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Mar 17 22:52:47 UTC 2014

Hello,

When your family and friends are ill, you look forward to hearing good
reports and great updates, when you do not hear your mind thinks terrible
things and imaginations run wild. I know I have a prayer list and ask for
God to bless the many I pray for, but I still need to find out how God is
answering. If anyone has any updates, please pass on some info. How is John
and Joyce? Is John still in hospital, is Joyce in or out? Please, how is
Theresa, how is she recovering? Henrietta how is your husband and family,
well I hope? I know there is more like Annette's family. And more I can not
remember by name, but please send an update as there are many who care and
are concerned.

Terry K