[Nfb-krafters-korner] Health Reports, please

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue Mar 18 00:15:30 UTC 2014

Hi,
Well, Dan is more stable now that he uses a ventalator at home. He is on it most of the day but off when he wants to talk. So we are just plugging along.

The winter has been so bad here that it is difficult to get Dan out. But we have taken him a few times in the last couple months. Once, to Fort Wayne to meet our Son and his family for lunch. The girls families went too. We had "Team Brewer" shirts made for the adults. One time the kids didn't get the prize. lol
Henrietta