[Nfb-krafters-korner] Windows 8 help please

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 01:15:15 UTC 2014

JAWS has not been installed on this new computer.    So need  to get that
done if I am going to use it.

I need to come up with a way to get it to work and I am guessing I need to
Figure out Windows 8 or how to get it to work like Windows 7 and I would
like to  be able to use Windoweyes.

In a message dated 3/20/2014 9:09:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,