[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT computer

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 13:25:34 UTC 2014

Yes once the laptop upgraded and the visit to the Geek squad Windows has
the start when you hit the windows key.  The Bestbuy put things in an order
I can find the programs I use the most on this start menu.

Worked with Windoweyes yesterday and some keystrokes are the same as  JAWS.
 I can't figure out how to adjust the speed of voice.  JAWS was  on
thewhatever and alt shift I could find JAWS, but can't find Windoweyes the
program.  So when I am in the tutorial and try these keystrokes to get to
adjusting things, they don't do anything

I at least got it to talk.  I got into AutLook, but not set up for  emails
yet.  I tried Internet Explorer, but couldn't get to AOL.com

I ran out the battery on the laptop last night, so plugged it in and will
play more today.

JC [my oldest-the computer programmer, will stop by this afternoon and I
plann on borrowing his eyes.

Thank God I have my desktop and it is working well.