[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT computer

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 07:01:00 UTC 2014

Joyce,

Ctrl + alt + W should bring up the Window-Eyes dialog box (it does for WE
8.4 on Windows 7). That is where you can make changes to Window Eyes Would
you like me to send you the information for joining the Window Eyes list?
That is where I get most of my answers and it isn't too high traffic though
it comes in waves (such as very high for about two weeks after the
announcement of the partnership with Microsoft).

Cindy S.