[Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheting

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Mar 24 21:17:50 UTC 2014

Cindy,
I sort of understand your message. But please make it a little clearer. Make
magnets, and donate to craft sale at convention, got this and can do this,
question, where can I get patterns, book, or you sending patterns and are
you collecting them to go to convention? Can you send one pattern, offline
to get started while waiting to get book or pattern and is this an email
book or braille, what can you tell me. I can do the crocheting but need more
info.
Terry K