[Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheting

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 05:06:00 UTC 2014

Cindy Z.,

Since this is a printed book, would you be willing to do a couple (or few)
Monday Night (or alternate night) chats to go through the pattern with
people? If yes, drop a direct note to Joyce with dates you are interested in
and send me a short paragraph description with supply list to put up on the
website homepage as an announcement.

Include in the description what people should do to get them to you (or
whomever is designated) if they are not attending convention and what date
they need to be received by.

Cindy S.