[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet and knitting items seen while away on a recent trip

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Wed Mar 26 05:30:33 UTC 2014

Hello  the largest hook is a 25mm bamboo crochet hook, the other is two
sizes down, now I'm not certain how these measures translate to U.S sizes,
so hope someone can do that.  Thank you so much for the links to patterns, I
have been doing and undoing swatches to practice, it will be so nice to have
some items to make.

I forgot to say there was mention of huge granny squares too, what fun and
it was amazing that passers by going past the shop, stopped to look in at
all the people crafting away, a really lovely store for many reasons.  How
nice if we on list could all meet up one day and share, a nice dream, I'll
keep buying a lottery ticket now and again, you never know, a group of
Aussies might just get there one day with jumbo crochet hooks and knitting
needles.

Cheers. Valerie