[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet and knitting items seen while away on a recent trip

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:49:29 UTC 2014

Hi Valerie,

Nice to hear of your craft store excursion.

I haven't used a hook larger than a K hook, which is a 6.5mm hook, though I do have an N hook which
is a 9mm hook. In the states we can also purchase P hooks,   10mm and q 16mm.
I have noticed that in conversion charts the British have a larger variety of hook sizes, that is a
nice thing.
BTW, I would guess that blanket and shawls would work up quickly with these hooks. The super-bulky
yarns are the best to use with these super large hooks.

Now you have me curious to see if I can find a pattern using one of these larger hooks. I'll let
you know if I find anything interesting.

Cathy F