[Nfb-krafters-korner] Making a baby blanket

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:55:26 UTC 2014

Lily,

I personally love Bernat Baby Blanket yarn. It is a 5 or 6 weight yarn
that works up super duper fast. I typically use a N, P or Q hook to
crochet a blanket. You can purchase Bernat Baby Blanket in a 10.5 oz
ball which is about 3 and a hhalf small balls in one. It usually runs
$10, but Joanne's usually has it at a 25% discount so I buy it for
$7.50.

Right now they have some beautiful colors. I recently saw this
gorgeious purple that was a beautiful medium to deep purple which I
fell in love with. They have peach, coral, blue, green, brown, white,
and many more. It also comes in mixed colors too.

Anyways ... that is my personal favorite yarn for baby blanket making.

My goal is to make one of Bernat Pipsqueak. It is furrier and lighter
in weight.