[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing/quilting

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat May 3 20:29:49 UTC 2014

When Ramona taught the last sewing machine class, We had very little sewing to do to make an apron. It was fun and quite easy.

At my house, the project of the weekend is to make two pillow cases for some pillows my Mom uses to prop up her feet. I love making little things. I use my neighbors scrap material to make pockets for the T shirts I wear to bed. Getting dressed takes me a while in the morning and I want a place to carry the phone and maybe even my victor stream If I get ready for bed early in the evening. So I sew little strips together to make a pocket and sew them on my Husbands old T shirts. Which makes a perfect bed wear. lol

I have a quilt started but I need more time and concentration then I am allowed at this time. lol It will get done.

I hate to have the machine come unthreaded but it is not impossible for me to thread it.

So, what i am saying is, don't be afraid of sewing.
Henrietta