[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting with a lifeline: was Thedropped stit...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 5 18:16:30 UTC 2014

It is a 40 inch circular knitting needle size 00 which is  recommended.

The small size allows it to be added to basically any knitting needle size
project that you would use, the needle tips allow you to be able to knit
with,  if you need to rip down to the life line that one row and when you knit
beyond  example to the next pattern, it is small enough and don't get in
your way as it  just dangles as you are knitting.

In a message dated 5/5/2014 10:59:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,