[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting with a lifeline: was Thedropped stit...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 5 18:22:10 UTC 2014

It is suggested getting a 40 inch circular needle  size 00 for a life
line.  It isn't a needle that you might use a lot and unless you knit all  small
size items this maybe too long for some, but you can use this for an adult
sweater or a pair of mittens and it will work well so you don't drop
stitches  off the ends and can always add elastic bands  [rubber] at the tips to
be  sure stitches don't fall off the ends.

In a message dated 5/5/2014 10:56:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,