[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT hearing aid accessory

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed May 7 02:15:35 UTC 2014

Hi Deb,

I have worn behind the ear hearing aids for 14 years, and I have never had a
problem with them falling out.  Now misplacing them is another story.  I've
attempted to resolve this issue by making sure that I have some type of
water proof pouch or container in just about every purse or backpack, on the
night stand, in the kitchen and bathroom, etc.  I only take the hearing aids
out at night, taking a shower, dealing with water of some type outside, or
when the batteries die and I don't have replacements on me.

HTH,
Annette