[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT hearing aid accessory

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:19:12 UTC 2014

Several years ago there was such a thing for hearing aids. My son is hearing
impaired and had that as he was young, 5 years. It had a cord that went on
each aid, came together in a V shape and clipped to the neck of his shirt.
He had clips with designs such as animals, and my favorite was a tractor. I
would think they made these with clips for girls and possibly adults. We got
them from the same place that he gets all his hearing aid work done. I'm not
sure if these clips would be considered a child's accessory or not. I just
know they existed.
Shelbi