[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo

via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Mon May 12 15:03:24 UTC 2014

Krafters Korner rules regarding classes:

directions, class notes given out by teachers or recordings are not to be
given out or shared by people who did not take the class.  These are
prepared for the students that take the time to sign up and attend the  class.

I am sorry, but these are the rules.  This particular class took a  long
time to have been repeated as the teacher was not  available.    So I don't
know if and when we might have another  class like this.

In a message dated 5/8/2014 11:42:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,