[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention First-Timers

Denise Shaible via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 19:27:16 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was looking over the web site about National Convention and learned that
there is an on-line First-Timer's Guide to the Convention.  If anyone is
interested, please go to www.nfb.org and look for the part where it talks
about the Convention and you can access the information and go to the guide.
I hope this helps first-time Convention goers on this list.

I don't know how many of you are planning to attend the Convention but, I
hope if you are planning to attend that you've made your reservations and
have registered on-line for the Convention and Banquet.  Please remember
that the price goes up after May 31, 2014.  If anyone in California is
going, I'll see you in the delegation and hopefully at the California
Caucus.

Regards,

Denise