[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention First-Timers

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 19:57:31 UTC 2014

Thanks for the imfo for Henry and Sophie!

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Denise Shaible via Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 3:27 PM
To: Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention First-Timers

Hello,

I was looking over the web site about National Convention and learned that there is an on-line First-Timer's Guide to the Convention.  If anyone is interested, please go to www.nfb.org and look for the part where it talks about the Convention and you can access the information and go to the guide.
I hope this helps first-time Convention goers on this list.

I don't know how many of you are planning to attend the Convention but, I hope if you are planning to attend that you've made your reservations and have registered on-line for the Convention and Banquet.  Please remember that the price goes up after May 31, 2014.  If anyone in California is going, I'll see you in the delegation and hopefully at the California Caucus.

Regards,

Denise