[Nfb-krafters-korner] please help Krafters Korner at convention

via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 23:05:06 UTC 2014

I am beyand numb, I wouj
I don't know if you heard what happen to me or not but here  it  is.
Last Wednesday night i FELL DOWN THE stairs.   I   broke my ankle. 2 ribas on
left side huge lump across my forehead.  nose swoolen, knock front tooth on
left side and sores and breswing in and out  of mouth.

Brewsing down arm  pain in shoulder on left side an horrble muscles  spasms
under shouldrr blade on right

I can not put any weight on left foot/ankle for the next 6-8 weeks.and PT
will start after that.

I just got on my lap top this afternoon.

Can you please let you sister know this and Linda, the person that I was
going to share a room.  I will send the money that Dr. Mauer approved to
help me to get there.  I am hoping I get the plane money returned and I  will
return the the state affiliate if they have mailed it out  ttheir  money,
too..    I do not know if I received

I am not typing well balancing the keyvboarsd my lap and lying on this
hospital
bed.

This last week has been hell and I can't afford or consider this  trip.  I
am sorry.

I don't know if you heard what happen to me or not but here  it  is.
Last Wednesday night i FELL DOWN THE stairs.   I   broke my ankle. 2 ribas on
left side huge lump across my forehead.  nose swoolen, knock front tooth on
left side and sores and breswing in and out  of mouth.

Brewsing down arm  pain in shoulder on left side an horrble muscles  spasms
under shouldrr blade on right

I can not put any weight on left foot/ankle for the next 6-8 weeks.and PT
will start after that.

I just got on my lap top this afternoon.

I am not typing well balancing the keyvboarsd my lap and lying on this
hospital
bed.

This last week has been hell and I can't afford or consider this  trip.  I
am sosorry.   Please can some of who  are going to  convention stip up qnd
help pull this off what is planned for convention.

I do not have access to my older compters