[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello Joyce

Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 17:23:51 UTC 2014

Joyce,

Stop this. I like Kathy could not read who was sending that email, it was
not signed and had no header. I did read and reread it and figured it was
you. I feel so badly for you and wish I could be there to give you a big hug
or knowing me a kick in the butt. You just came off my prayer list as God
was answering my prayers for comfort and strength for you and now I will be
putting you back on for healing and health, you keep Him busy this year, He
will carry you thru 2014 and push you into 2015. Let me know if you are up
to telephone calls and I will call you, I remember laying in the beed day
after day when I broke my foot 2 years ago, so we can talk, either that or
you will have get better using the lap top. Rest and stay off the legs, will
talk soon.

Terry K