[Nfb-krafters-korner] book: Knitting with dog hair

Cathy via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 23:46:11 UTC 2014

Wow, when I saw this on bard, I just had to share it with all of you. no, I
haven't yet read it.

Cathy F

Knitting with dog hair: a woof-to-warp guide to making hats, sweaters,
mittens, and much more BR10480
 Crolius, Kendall; Montgomery, Anne Black. 2 volumes.

 Hobbies and Crafts

 To the authors and experienced spinners, dog hair is "merely another nifty
fiber to experiment with" when making yarn. They describe the yarn potential
of different breeds and tell how to gather and card hair and spin it on a
simple device. Includes knitting instructions for various garments and a
directory of spinners who work with dog hair.
Download Knitting with dog hair: a woof-to-warp guide to making hats,
sweaters, mittens, and much more