[Nfb-krafters-korner] book: Knitting with dog hair

Becky Frankeberger via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 16:11:48 UTC 2014

Heys, looks like sometin I can do. Ill puts my goldenfur and everybody will
be happy, toothy grin.

Jake sprinkles gold all around Joyce to show her she is rich in love.

While Joyce sleeps, Jake folds his paw paws and prays for her. Then more
gold all around her is felt by the heart in the morning.

Love Jake and the goily

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Cathy via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 4:46 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] book: Knitting with dog hair

Wow, when I saw this on bard, I just had to share it with all of you. no, I
haven't yet read it.

Cathy F

Knitting with dog hair: a woof-to-warp guide to making hats, sweaters,
mittens, and much more BR10480  Crolius, Kendall; Montgomery, Anne Black. 2
volumes.

 Hobbies and Crafts

 To the authors and experienced spinners, dog hair is "merely another nifty
fiber to experiment with" when making yarn. They describe the yarn potential
of different breeds and tell how to gather and card hair and spin it on a
simple device. Includes knitting instructions for various garments and a
directory of spinners who work with dog hair.
Download Knitting with dog hair: a woof-to-warp guide to making hats,
sweaters, mittens, and much more