[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry P

Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 19:35:13 UTC 2014

Terry,

I spoke to Joyce and posted an announcement on list about Monday night
meeting, I would appreciate anything you can do to keep announcing this
meeting and how important it is. I know you will have a table and help out
in anyway you can with your convention experience. I hope everyone who will
be attending comes to Monday night meeting and this can all be worked out
and assigned before hand so everyone knows what to do and what they are
responsible for. I have asked the Board members to step in here and I know
that is asking a lot but I know they will do good, I am sending you this
because of your experience with convention and hope you will help make this
run smooth. I am trying to do best for everything, if you need me to do
anything to help let me know. Thanks for the reminders.

Terry K