[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bernat tizzy yarn

minh ha via Nfb-krafters-korner nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 23:54:04 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I was wondering if any of you have worked with bernat tizzy yarn? I
saw it while shopping and really fell in love with the texture and
bought a couple skeins. I'm not really sure what to do with it or how
it will even hold up on its own. I know with the more novelty yarns,
sometimes you have to use it alongside another type of yarn to give it
more weight. Any experience would be appreciated.

Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence