[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: Sarah Mallory's Book Tour Link

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 00:31:44 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I just wanted to be certain that everyone is aware of why there are posts
about Sarah Mallory's book. This is because we will be reading her book of
interesting short stories throughout next year and using the stories along
with classes related to the story.  each month will be a new story to read
and a new class to take. Joyce has most of the classes ready to go. There
will also be a chat at the end of every month where the chapter and the
craft made in class will be discussed. Sarah Mallory the author of this book
will be joining  us for the kickoff of the new project on Monday December 8,
2014 at 9 pm eastern to discuss her book. This should be an interesting chat
so be certain to put it on your calendar. Note the normal chat number of
605-781-1000 access code 875029.

Also, this might be a good time to purchase the book or at least put it on
your Christmas list. I got mine from audible.com as a download to play on my
computer. I have already read the first chapter and it is filled with
history and mystery.
The book is entitled, "Sewing can be Dangerous and other Threads."

For more information about the 2015 joint class and reading project check
out our home page at:

www.krafterskorner.org
where you will find links to download and purchase the book.

Cathy F