[Nfb-krafters-korner] update class numbers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 03:09:06 UTC 2014

Well I have an update for everyone regarding the number of classes for
2014.  Henry needs to get his class proposal in ASAP.  We had 2 more  classes
added and with Henry's loom scarf class that will bring us up to 69  classes.

So if someone would like to top it off at 70 it brings us into the middle
of December.    for booking it.  If we don't have any takers  I will do a
one night class.  I need to figure out how to do it.  I  have done it in the
past and it does take some sewing.  I don't want to say  it can be done by
hand, as you need to go thru several layers of fabric, but it  is like
stitching a total of 20 inches.  Let me test it out.  It does  make wonderful
Holiday gifts for a hostess.

Joyce